William Wood Watches Special Edition Bronze Valiant Watch.
The British watch specialists have just released a new Bronze Special Edition Valiant watch. Coupled with a new Blue upcycled Fire Hose Strap, this one is not to be missed.
- Japanese NH35 Automatic movement
- Case diameter 41mm
- Case thickness 16mm
- Lug width 20mm
- Water Resistant 100 metres / 10 ATM
- Fully bronze case with antique rose gold plated hands, bezel and bottom ring
- Double domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating and blue tint
- Rotating bezel with Super-LumiNova 12 dot
- Super-LumiNova hands, indices and bezel 12 dot
- Domed dial with date window and sweeping second hand
- Crown inset made from original 1920’s British brass firefighters helmet
- Blue fire hose straps with antique plated rose gold buckle to match case
- Presentation box includes red travel roll which can hold up to 3 watches, instructions manual and warranty
- 3 year international warranty from the date watch received
- 30 day free returns period
William Wood Watches Blue Strap
Ths one of a kind piece sports a fully bronze Automatic diving watch equipped with a Japanese Seiko NH35 automatic movement, coupled with a rare blue upcycled British fire hose strap. In other words, a true piece of horology history.
The deep ocean Blue Fire Hose that the straps are made from is very rare and was donated by the Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service which is the fire service that William Wood himself served at, Jonny’s Grandfather.
Choose to have the watch with their line of red, yellow or green upcycled fire hose straps.
As the Valiant Collection has been so successful since launching, William Wood Watches wanted to release an exclusive special edition version like no other.
The Special Edition watch will be limited to 200 pieces and 20% have already sold since launch. The watch retails for £795 and customers can choose to pay in 3 installments.
William Wood Watches Engraving
For the first time ever in William Wood history you have the ability to engrave your own personal message into the watch caseback.
Choose a maximum of 10 characters made up of numbers or letters. After that, and once you have placed your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and personalisation request.
In addition to the above, check our more of our men’s watches features here.