3 Valentine’s Day Cocktails With Grey Goose.
There is no better day than Valentine’s Day to treat the ones you love. So whether you’re celebrating with your Valentine, your Galentine or your Palentine, Grey Goose has you covered with delicious cocktails at home to make your romantic day, a little bit more special.
From brunch in bed to a date night drink, get your home cocktail bar ready and see below for a selection of vodka flavours to elevate your celebrations.
Grey Goose Le Grand Fizz
Effortlessly extraordinary, Le Grand Fizz will forever change the way you enjoy a spritz with GREY GOOSE®, lime and ST-GERMAIN® elderflower liqueur, this is the perfect brunch cocktail to treat your valentine to.
- 35ml GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 15ml Fresh Lime Juice
- 25ml ST-GERMAIN®
- 60ml Cold Soda Water
- Add spirits and other ingredients to a wine glass.
- Garnish with a fresh lime wedge.
Grey Goose Flame of Love
The Flame of Love cocktail is a 1970’s classic that uses dry Fino sherry as a complement to the hearty notes of GREY GOOSE® Vodka, the perfect cocktail to make at home, that will keep you and your valentine wanting more.
- 50ml GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- Fino Sherry
- Stir the spirits in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass.
- Set aflame an orange zest over the drink, then use as a garnish.
Grey Goose By Another Name
Elegant and light, this is the perfect luxury drink to round off an evening with a loved one.
- 50 ml GREY GOOSE® Vodka
- 20 ml rose – water simple syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water, 6 dashes of rose water)
- 15 ml fresh lemon juice
- 50 ml rosé champagne
- Shake and strain over the centre of the sorbet in a straight-sided coupe glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish: With the basil leaf and serve immediately.
Meanwhile, check out more of our drinks features here.