This year, why not put a little twist on some classic Christmas cocktails? Get in the party spirit with some of our favourite spirits and take a look at 4 of the best Christmas cocktails to sip this holiday season.
St Germain – The Belle of St Clement
- 10 ml St Germain
- 5 ml Mandarin Acacia Honey syrup
- 80 ml Hot Silver Tip Jasmine tea
- 2 drops of Rosemary droplets/tincture
Served at Mint Gun Club, 4a Brooke Rd, London N16 7JN
Bacardi Festive Old Fashioned
- 40 ml Bacardi Reserva Ocho
- 10 ml Crème de Figue
- 5 ml sugar syrup
- 1 dash chocolate bitters
Garnish with black cherries.
Bombay Hot Toddy
- 35ml Bombay Sapphire
- 10ml Honey Water
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Benedictine
- 100ml Cloudy Cider
Bring to boil in a pan and serve in heat proof vessel, garnish with one star anice.
Santa Teresa Right Hand
- 25 ml Santa Teresa 1796 Rum
- 25 ml MARTINI Riserva Speciale Bitter
- 25 ml MARTINI Riserva Speciale Rubino
Can’t get enough of the festive spirit? Check our our conveniently concise guide to Christmas gifting.