A Toast to the Great British Summer. Coupette X Bacardi Mixology Masterclass.
In celebration of the Great British Summer, Bacardi has partnered with globally renowned East London cocktail bar, @Coupette, to inspire the nation to put their spritz-making skills to the test with a virtual summer spritz masterclass.
Hosted live on Instagram, the thirty-minute tutorial will see Coupette’s bar manager Andrei Marcu and Bacardi’s Global Head of Education and Mixology, Joe McCanta, provide tips and tricks for perfecting four delicious summer spritz recipes.
With spritz season finally upon us, the free session will feature a step-by-step guide to creating four seasonal spritz cocktails that are perfect for enjoying al fresco this summer,
Conveniently, all of the cocktails will available for home delivery for a limited time only from Coupette via Deliveroo.
Those keen to mix-a-long at home can tune in to the @Coupette Instagram channel on Thursday 25th June at 6:30pm.
Bombay Sapphire Rose Spritz
A light and delicious take on the classic G&T cocktail, a tasty combination of vermouth, orange and elderflower.
- 50 ml Bombay Sapphire gin
- 100 ml premium elderflower tonic
- 25 ml Martini Rosato
- + 2 Orange Wedges
- Gently squeeze the orange wedges into a balloon glass
- Add Martini Rosato & Bombay Sapphire gin
- Fill the glass with cubed ice, stir and mix
- Gently top with chilled premium elderflower tonic
- Stir to combine all ingredients
MARTINI Non-alcoholic Vibrante Spritz
A non-alcoholic spritz for any occasion, which is unmistakably MARTINI, just without the alcohol.
- 75 ml MARTINI Non-Alcoholic Vibrante
- 25 ml Grapefruit Juice
- + Dash of Soda Water
- + Grapefruit twist to garnish
- Combine 75ml MARTINI Non-Alcoholic Vibrante with 25ml Grapefruit Juice over a generous serving of ice in a high ball or balloon glass
- Top with soda and a grapefruit twist to garnish for the perfect alcohol-free summertime Spritz
Grey Goose Rose & Bergamot Spritz
A light and refreshing summer spritz, aromatic and evocative of dappled rose gardens on balmy summer days, from one of East London’s leading bars, Coupette.
- 20ml Grey Goose
- 15ml Rose Wine
- 15ml Italicus
- 5ml Rose Liqueur
- 2.5ml Sugar Syrup
- + Sparkling Wine Top up
- Build all ingredients in a wine glass over 2 spheres of ice
St Germain Diamond Spritz
A dry, complex cocktail from Coupette, pairing tonic and Noilly Blanc with layers of St-Germain elderflower and fleshy fruit flavours.
- 30ml St. Germain
- 25ml Noilly Blanc
- 5ml Suze Liqueur
- + 2 dashes Peach Bitters
- + ½ Top Tonic Water
- + ½ Top Sparkling Wine
- Build all ingredients in a wine glass over 2 spheres of ice.
What: Bacardi x Coupette Summer Spritz Masterclass
When: 25th June
Time: 6:30- 7:00pm BST
Where: @Coupette Instagram Live
Let us know your favourite cocktail when tuning into the Bacardi Mixology Masterclass!
Check out more drinks features from our men’s lifestyle editorials.