Northern Wine & Beer Co Launches with Five to Try.
A new drinks website bringing a huge array of artisan drink producers straight to the consumer’s doorstep has launched called the Northern Wine & Beer Co. We’ve selected five beauties to try this month.
Shining a northern light on independent craft producers where freedom inspires creativity, innovation and quality, the Northern Wine & Beer Co searches out drink producers with passion, flair, a touch of humour and those that celebrate the native regions they call home.
Five to Try This Month
- Beer – Firstly, Mala Gissona Apatxe is an American Pale Ale from San Sebastian in The Basque Country. The Pale Ale can effortlessly compliments the region’s finest food and drink. £40.80 per case (12 x 330ml bottles).
- White Wine – Secondly, Not Your Grandmas Riesling is an Aussie wine that makes a statement. As bold and as stylish as its label. £10.50 per bottle.
- Rosé Wine – Thirdly, Barahonda Rosé is from an incredibly special organic winery in Murcia, Spain. This Rosé is pale pink colour and offers fantastic floral aromas and rounded red fruit notes. £9.50.
- Red Wine – Next, Somewhere Else Cabernet Franc is for those a little bored of Mendoza and Malbec. Find out what else Argentina has to offer. £8.50 per bottle.
- Sparkling – Finally, Campo del Passo Prosecco is rich, intense and fresh with aromas of pineapple, pear and apricot. £9.50 per bottle.
The Northern Wine & Beer Co offers FREE delivery with all the products suitable for vegans plus a massive selection of organic, bio-dynamic and sustainable producers on show.
Meanwhile, why not head over to our men’s lifestyle editorial?