Summer Solstice Cocktails – Grey Goose Buona Sola
A tasty combination of citrus with the ripe flavour of Grey Goose L’Orange. A perfectly balanced combination of sweet and tart.
- 25 ml Grey Goose Original or Grey Goose L’ Orange
- 20 ml Limoncello
- 20 ml MARTINI Bitter
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- 75ml Orange Juice
- + Orange Slice
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add all ingredients
- Shake well until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat
- Strain into a highball class
- Garnish with an orange
Summer Solstice Cocktails – Grey Goose Salty Dog
A classic that is sure to cool and refresh on a sunny day. The sharp grapefruit and salted glass are a guaranteed outdoor cocktail hour favourite.
- 20 ml Grey Goose Original
- 40 ml Fresh grapefruit juice
- + Lime Quarter
- Combine the spirit and juice in a cocktail mixer
- Shake and pour over ice in a salted-rim Collins glass
- Garnish with a lime quarter
Summer Solstice Cocktails – Grey Goose Summer Never Ends
Inspired by an idyllic holiday by the sea, this Grey Goose cocktail marries all your favourite nostalgic summer ingredients with coconut and pineapple. Summer bliss in a glass with a hint of hydration.
- 35 ml Grey Goose Original
- 35 ml Coconut Water
- 10 ml Simple Syrup
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- + Pineapple Slice
- + Rosemary sprig
- Build in shaker with ice
- Gently shake, strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk and rosemary sprig
Summer Solstice Cocktails – Grey Goose Instanbellini
Quench your thirst with a refreshing take on the Bellini with pomegranate, apricot and sparkling wine that will have you longing for another.
- 25ml Grey Goose Original
- 25ml Fresh Pomegranate Juice
- 10ml Apricot purée (muddle apricot & sugar)
- 3 dashes of Turkish Raki or sambuca or absinthe
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Stir ingredients over ice
- Strain into a flute
- Top with champagne
- Garnish with half a fresh apricot
Head over to the Grey Goose Simple Serve Collection to find more magnificent, easy-to-make cocktail recipes.
Check out more of our men’s lifestyle editorials here.