The Best Chocolate Cocktails For World Chocolate Day.
Choc-tail number one – Martini / Bombay Sapphire Chocolate Negroni
A new twist to the timeless cocktail with dark chocolate and maple syrup.
- 20 ml MARTINI Riserva Speciale Rubino
- 20 ml MARTINI Riserva Speciale Bitter
- 25 ml BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Gin
- 10 ml Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 5 ml Maple Syrup
- Burnt orange wedge
- Chocolate shavings
- Fill a rock glass to the top with ice
- Pour MARTINI Resirva Speciale Rubino, MARTINI Riserva Speciale Bitter and BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin then gently stir
- Add in the dark chocolate liqueur and maple syrup
- To garnish, hold a slice of orange over a flame until it chars slightly, then add to the drink
- Finally, grate chocolate and sprinkle over the top
Choc-tail number two – Grey Goose La Poire Onctueuse
A dreamy blend of dark chocolate, hazelnut syrup, cream and milk.
- 35ml Grey Goose La Poire
- 10ml Godiva Black Chocolate Liquer
- 10ml Frangelico Hazelnut Liquer
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- 5ml Double Cream
- 5ml Milk
- Slices of Pear
- Grated Nuts
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients and shake viciously for approx. 15 minutes
- Double strain into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes
- Garnish with three pear slices and grated nuts
Choc-tail number three – Grey Goose Mint Icicle
A chilled, creamy cocktail featuring a swirl of peppermint and a hint of white chocolate.
- 35ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 25ml Peppermint Schnapps
- 10ml White Crème De Cacao
- 10ml Cream
- Fresh mint
- White chocolate
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake vigorously and strain into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice
- Garnish with fresh mint and some shaved chocolate
Choc-tail number four – Bacardi Rum Coco-De-Pear
A sweet concoction of gold rum, pear liqueur and chocolate.
- 35ml BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho
- 15ml Pear liqueur
- 2 dashes of chocolate
- 7ml Demerara syrup
- Pour ingredients into a rocks glass over cubed ice and stir well. Garnish with two chocolate balls.
Enjoy our editorial on our picks of the best chocolate cocktails? Check out more of our drinks features through our men’s lifestyle column.